1. Collection of personal information and Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (when you leave the site). Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
- Persistent cookies: In contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiration or deletion. They enable the website to “recognize” you upon your return.
We may use session cookies to:
- Help us maintain security and verify your details as you use our website.
We may use persistent cookies to:
- Collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve our website.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet browser settings.
2. How we use your information
The information Nexus collects is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests, and permit Nexus to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, Nexus may use your information to:
- communicate with you about products and services;
- provide service and support;
- update you about new services;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
- select content to be communicated to you; and
- contact you for market research regarding Nexus’ services.
Your information may be aggregated with other clients’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our services are used.
3. California Residents and Privacy
The California Online Privacy Protection Act applies to residents of California. California residents may request to review and request changes to information collected. To request this type of information, please contact us at the address or email listed in the Contact Us paragraph below.
4. Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy
The GDPR applies to residents of Europe. In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to request from us any personal information we have retained about you and the right to request we delete that information and stop sending you communications, or that we correct any personal information that you believe is not accurate. Please contact us about your personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, use and processing of your personal information outside the country of your residence.
5. Policy on sharing your information
Nexus will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Nexus may share personal information with companies working on our behalf and Nexus affiliate entities for the purposes detailed above.
Circumstances may arise, whether for strategic or other business reasons, in which Nexus decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in various countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or, conversely, the receipt of such personal information from sellers.
We may make use of your information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Nexus, its users or the general public as required or permitted by law.
7. Access to and accuracy of your information
Nexus strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Toward this goal we may utilize various technologies, management processes and policies. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative, Nexus provides you with reasonable access to your personal information so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we may verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data, if applicable. We ask that you update your information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
8. Changes to this policy
9. Contact us
We value your opinions and suggestions. Please email us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com, or alternately you can write to us at the following address:
The Nexus Luxury Collection Ltd.
c/o The Nexus Luxury Collection US Holdings, Inc.
9350 Conroy Windermere Road
Windermere, FL 34786